About Heather Kuehl

Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel") was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and The Sarah Vargas Series. The first installment of the Sarah Vargas Series, Fade to Black, reached #1 on Fictionwise.com's best seller list for fantasy ebooks. For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.heatherkuehl.com/

NaNoWriMo

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Epiphany has a new review!

Found this delightful review in my inbox this morning.

From Deana at Romancing the Book:

"The connection between Everlena and Mika is just magical. It’s my feeling that they were born to love each other. I found myself smiling a lot while reading. The secondary characters bring spunk and humor to this tale. I love tales of the Fae and I think this one hits spot on."

 
Read the entire stunning review, which was rated a Lovely Rose (that's 4/5!) at http://romancing-the-book.com/2012/08/review-epiphany-by-heather-kuehl.html

No comments:

Awards